Friday, April 4, 2008

Using Windows Live Writer

CrazyDavidclouds

Hi folks, I am trying out this new program I just downloaded from MicroSoft called Windows Live Writer or just Live Writer for short.

So far it has a lot of appeal to me because it enables me to insert a lot of html special coded things like a hyperlink or a map or even a video. A VIDEO???

This just might turn out to be very interesting. I even have a video I just might insert some time. The only thing I can see that it is missing is the TAGS section that appears when I am writing the blog from my usual blogging program.

When I first set it up, Live Writer asked if I already had a blog. When I told it yes, Blog Writer asked only for the URL. Then it downloaded all kinds of things automatically. It even had a few pictures already to use that I had used previously.

This is my first time using Windows Live Writer and it will take a little getting used to. I actually writes in what appears to be the column of the blog. And I guess it has the ability to add additional plug ins to make itself even more adaptable. I am not sure what I am supposed to do if I want to create a new blog on a different blog site or even my own site. I guess I will find out in time. Life is all a big experiment, and this is an experiment too.

Sincerely,

David A. Youngs

No comments: