Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Starting to exercise again to lose weight

Well, I noticed that the health club I signed up with keeps taking money out of my bank account every month whether I go and exercise or not. This sort of inspires me to go and exercise more so I can get my money's worth.

I had not been to the health club for about two weeks due to the fact that I am a cutting edge world class procrastinator. But today, I put it in the schedule and actually went. Ooooh. It was like starting over from scratch. I could only exercise on the stationery bike for half an hour. My butt got so sore, but I got my heart rate up to 116 or so. I was so tired. I sure hope I am actually losing weight.

Maybe I am dehydrated. I know I should drink more water, but that too is one thing I guess I tend to forget as I dash around doing all the things I think need doing. I do have bottled water in the car.

Tomorrow, maybe I can ride the stationery bicycle for an hour. That would be good.

Oh, and when I got done exercising today, I was so hungry I went and had a small milkshake. That is a great way to lose weight isn't it?

Happy exercising,
David A. Youngs
polybids@yahoo.com
http://polybids.blogspot.com

No comments: